Monday, October 12, 2009

Oatmeal Cranberry w/White Chocolat Cookies (Rachel Ray fall 2009)

I think that this one was in the latest Rachel Ray Mag. My sister-in-law, Gwen has tried it and swears it is great. I purchased the stuff today and will likely try it before the day is out. I made us a good size meat loaf and Escalloped Potatoes for lunch. I tried the meat loaf with some added cheddar cheese mixed in and it makes it really good. Moister and more flavor.

Oatmeal Cranberry w/White Chocolate Cookies
Rachel Ray Fall 2009

2/3 C. softened butter
2/3 C. Brown Sugar
2 Lrg. eggs
1 1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal
1 1/2 C. flour
6 oz. Craisins
2/3 C. white chocolate morsels
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
Not sure if Rachel or I missed the vanilla, salt, baking powder here but I have it on there now and it makes a difference.

375 F for 10-12 minutes.

Try it and see if it something you like. Don't be afraid of Cranberries. Dried they are really tasty out of hand, in a salad or baked in scones and cookies as well as breads.

No comments:

Post a Comment