Friday, March 20, 2009

Good morning, this is Den and I at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix March 2009. Those big red things are glass creations by Dale Chilhuly. They were all over the gardens in so many different colors and shapes. Some hung like light fixtures and others were in the ground. Some were lit from spots and others from within. The sun and warm were great and the trip was successful. We both had to have some major stuff done at the dentist and I needed to have my bridge checked. It has been in place for over 13 years so I think Dr Rush did a pretty good job of it. Oh, one suggestion, word to the wise. If someone tells you that brushing your teeth with listerine is a good thing, think again. You need th floride. I had done that for a number of years and yes it was great for some things but it left my teeth unprotected for cavities. I had 7 that Dr. Dave had to fill. OUCH!!!!!!!!
If you get to Phoenix and have to time before it leave at the end of May schedual in seeing this exhibit. It is well worth the price.

God Bless and Hugs To ALL,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment