Thursday, June 25, 2009

Peach Cobbler

While at a Bowman family reunion last Saturday I met relatives that I have never met before. Maybe that is because I had not been to one of these reunions since I as very young because of time and space, I am sure. Carolyn Bowman brought a peach cobbler that went very quickly once the initial serving was samples (why is that, no one wants to be the first to "dig in"). She has sent it to me and will take having done that bit of sharing it will be OK to share it with you all at large.

1 lrg. can sliced peaches, thickened a bit)

Topping:
1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
Add:
1 C. flour
1 C. sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 C. milk
Mix together and pour over the peaches or any other type of fruit that you would like.

Bake 350F for 45 - 60 minutes

Happy munching!!!!!! Thanks Carolyn!!!!!!

God Bless,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment