Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Started

Boy do I feel dumb. My cousin's daughter ask that I start using a blog as it would make it easier for her to use the recipes that I put out here and I think that she is using some of them maybe for the folks that come in to food bank where she is the administrator. I know that it seems that I have gotten this started now if I just can figure out how it really works.
Hey, if you have help to offer, I am all eyes here. Let me have it.
Many of my friends have told me that they really enjoy the What's Cooking thing that I have been doing by email for the past few months so I guess that I will continue. I enjoy cooking and trying new things.
I don't know a whole lot about any thing but have learned a few things along life's road and I am willing to share and learn from those of you who have done the same.
I tend to cook comfort foods so you aren't likely to find anything that is going to be really easy on the old waste line.
What I really would like is to receive your thoughts on recipes and things along the way here. It would like for it to be an exchange, if you will. I won't be able to try each of them that you send but that doesn't mean that someone else who is looking at this won't get an idea and use it.
My husband has many allergies so that fact tends to come into play with what I am cooking. Den is deathly allergic to peanuts and reacts to all legumes. So, I shy away from all soy based products as well as any beans, peas or the like.
I am looking forward to learning how this thing works and I hope that I don't find a way to mess it up for anyone.
You will hear about places that I have traveled or lived and about my family and yes, you will even meet my little Buddy. Buddy is a bit over 1 1/2 yrs. old now, male ShizTzu. When I learn to do pictures I will share those as well.
God Bless and Hugs To All,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment