Friday, February 27, 2009

All Caught Up, I Think

I think that this kind of brings us up to date on what I was putting on my emails. No, I think that there was a Pineapple Swirl Coffee Cake from Mary and my Raspberry Poppy Seed Honey Salad Dressing as well as Salad Linda's way. Next time. I have been on this machine long enough and I have got to help Betty out today through the noon meal and clean up.

I will be spending most of the day Saturday and Sunday getting ready for our trip. Buddy still is trying to talk me into taking him along. He has never flown before and I don't think that I am going to try it this time around. Our old dog Rocky was a great flier and just took the hussle and bussle like a trooper. Buddy is a bit more vocal about things so he would have to be on a downer the whole time going and coming home so I think he and Dr. Miller will be doing some quality time in Doc's Howl-a Day-Inn.

God Bless and Hugs To All,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment